Monday, February 16, 2009

Help Stop Drinking and Driving Free MP3 Download

Is it safe to operate a vehicle with any amount of alcohol in your system even if below the legal limits? No matter how small the amount of alcohol consumed, research has shown there are effects on the body. Don’t worry. I am not going to preach against drinking. Whether someone of legal age drinks or not is none of my business. I am going to talk about drinking and driving though because that might effect me or my family, friends and our community. And it is not just driving cars and motorcycles but also boats, jet skies, bicycles, anything that moves while you are driving under the influence of alcohol.

BECAUSE YOU CANNOT OPERATE EQUIPMENT SAFELY WHEN DRINKING, REGARDLESS OF HOW IT SEEMS AT THE TIME

But still, you might ask, what is wrong with a couple of drinks for the road? The answers may surprise you.

BECAUSE DRINKING AND DRIVING IS AGAINST THE LAW AND IT KILLS

Therefor I have created a FREE MP3 Download from my website, so if you know anyone that this CD may help please give them my link www.terranceb.ca and maybe we can save a life.

No comments: