Monday, February 16, 2009

Collier County Fair - Naples

My first fair for 2009 has come to a end and I now start a 5 week vacation. I will first explore Fort Lauderdale Fl and then several other places in the sunshine state.

As for the fair both Julie and I had a great time and we have been invited back for 2010. I had some great people on my stage and would like to thank all that attended my shows. As for Ruben the crazy Mexican sound man "Good Job" it's always nice to work with someone who knows what to do when it comes to sound.

Ron's son what can I say! Watch the video, you was hypnotized and I know you will be in denial for the rest of your life but just enjoy the moment and check out those books I told you about :) It's time to pack up the bus and start my vacation.

Till my next blog

No comments: